Clovelly Lodge Clovelly
Clovelly Lodge is situated on the mountainside between Kalk Bay and Fish Hoek, on Cape Town’s False Bay coast and offers self catering accommodation in fully equipped guest apartments.
Enjoy the fresh air of Cape Town's green belt with all the city's attractions in easy reach. The Winelands, Cape Point, V&A Waterfront, Robben Island, Boulders african penguin colony Chapman’s Peak, Simon’s Town, Kirstenbosh Botanical Gardens, Constantia and the famous restaurants and bars of trendy Kalk Bay fishing village are all just a short drive. Nearby beaches of white sand and calm tidal pools offer some of Cape Town’s safest swimming. Credit cards welcome.
Located in the heart of the Table Mountain National Park alongside the warm waters and the whales of False Bay, Clovelly Lodge is an ideal base for exploring Cape Town and its environs.
• Panoramic views of sea, valley and mountains
• Indigenous gardens with salt-chlorinated pools
• Secure parking with automatic gates / satellite TV
• Clovelly / Fish Hoek beach (rated as one of Cape Town’s best) just 5 minutes walk from the self catering Guest Apartments and 10 minutes walk from the B&B Guest House
• Walk to golf at the Clovelly Country Club
• Car hire and airport pick-up can be arranged
• Clovelly is located on a major Whale Route.
Clovelly Lodge Guest Apartments
Privacy and independence in a child-friendly, managed environment. Enclosed grounds with indigenous gardens, fenced salt-water swimming pool, laundry room, secure parking, automatic gates and independent alarms, provide a safe, peaceful environment.
The apartments – some with wheelchair access – have satellite TV with DVD or video, full or partial sea views and the decks, patios and gardens around the house give each unit a private outdoor space for braais (barbecues), eating al fresco, sipping sundowners or just lounging around in the sunshine.
Linen and bathroom towels are provided (please bring your own beach towels). The apartments are serviced twice weekly, daily on request. The beach is 5 minutes walk away; golf 10 minutes walk away.
What To Do
Clovelly Lodge is about a 30 minute drive from the airport and city centre with easy access to the Cape's best nature reserves and beaches.
• Penguins at Boulders Beach
• Golf at Clovelly, Westlake and Steenberg
• Table Mountain and Cape Point
• Whales and dolphins
• Central Cape Town
• Day-trips to the West Coast
• Clovelly Beach and Kalk Bay
• V&A Waterfront and Robben Island.
Related / Useful Links
Accommodation in South Africa
Cape Town Car Hire
Cape Town Guest Houses
Clovelly Bed & Breakfast
Clovelly Golf Club
Clovelly Guest Houses
Clovelly Holiday Cottages
Clovelly Self Catering
Western Cape Accommodation
Photo Gallery click to enlarge
R250 to R350 per person sharing per night
VIEW \ full rates breakdown
40 Montrose Avenue, Clovelly, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
- +27 (0)21 782-3000
- +27 (0)82 452-4745
- +27 (0)21 782-4469